Friday 18 April 2014

Keep your face gunk-free, and see the magic happen!




Keep your face gunk-free, and see the magic happen!

When you keep your skin in a natural state, without interference from the chemicals found in ordinary makeup and sunscreens, your skin will have the ability to miraculously heal and renew
itself. 

We have received a lot of feedback from customers who have used Ronasutra Mineral Makeup for more than 6 months: 

- “My skin looks brighter and fairer…even when I’ve washed off the makeup!”

- “My acne has cleared up and doesn’t come as much. Even if it does, it’ll dry up in 1 day!”

- “People keep asking me how I keep my skin young, as though it didn’t age. I’ve been using Ronasutra Mineral Makeup and my fine lines have disappeared!” 

- “My skin is not as oily as before”

- “My dry skin doesn’t peel anymore”

- “Skin feels softer and smoother”

- “My skin pores have visibly reduced”

- “The pigmentation on my skin has faded”

0 comments:

Post a Comment